lynx-dev Lynx work-todo

From: Philip Webb
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx work-todo
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:12:34 -0400

000625 Kim DeVaughn wrote:
> I guess this is as good a time as any
> to let y'all know that I'm back on lynx-dev.

what! just before the football season ... (grin)?

> I've been busy with "things that help pay the rent",
> and then had some problems with my ISP and my email,
> but those *should* be all fixed-up now ... mostly, anyway.
> Now I just need to get caught up with what's been going on WRT lynx ...
> I'm still running 2.8.3-dev.17 ... :-) ...

welcome back: 2-8-4dev.nn is out there
& there's been a bit of housekeeping by our humble landlord,
but otherwise, Lynx development has slowed to a crawl.
the most urgent need is for someone at least to start the process
of making Lynx Javascript-friendly: it's no use complaining,
it's out there, more'n'more sites are requiring it
& if Lynx wants to go on being relevant it has somehow to be done.
is it within your own well-proven programming powers (smile)?