Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.4

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.4
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 00:10:01 +0900 (JST)

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

> > If you need to use it, please tell me the reason.
>
> One advantage of Japanized Slang is this; when one uses
> lynx on "kterm" with option '-use_mouse', mouse does not work
> with lynx compiled with the original Slang but mouse works
> well with lynx compiled with Slang with Japanized patch.

Thanks.
# I'm sorry this is the second time I hear this from you.
# But this is the first time to show it to lynx-dev.

I think this isn't a Lynx's problem but a Slang's one because Slang
seems to activate mouse routine only if TERM=xterm.  I know you've
already reported this to a Slang developper.
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden