Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.4

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.4
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 00:09:13 +0900 (JST)

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Henry Nelson wrote:

> >     - with a Slang lib compiled with SLANG_HAS_KANJI_SUPPORT
> >         No problem
>
> Confirmed, i.e., no problem (KANJI_SUPPORT=1).
>
> Do you have problems with internal pages?  Press P)rint.
>
> I get (Links are numbered):
>
> $B0u:address@hidden(B:
>   $B:[(B1]$B%m!<%+%k%U%!%$%k$KJ]B8(B
>    [2]$B%U%!%$%k$r%a!<%k$GAw?.(B
>
> , but after ^L:
>
> $B0u:address@hidden(B:
>    [1]$B%m!<%+%k%U%!%$%k$KJ]B8(B
>    [2]$B%U%!%$%k$r%a!<%k$GAw?.(B

I tested Lynx2-8-4dev.4 with NLS and with three different screen
libraries, setting Keypad Mode to "Links are numbered".
  - ncurses 4.2
  - regular Slang 1.4.0
  - Slang 1.4.0 with SLANG_HAS_KANJI_SUPPORT
# I didn't test Slang with Japanized patch.

But I couldn't find any problems as you wrote with above three Lynx.
Could you tell me the version of Lynx which you are using and the page
which was showing before you pressed "P"?
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden