Re: lynx-dev multibyte characters in status line (was: lynx2.8.4dev.4)

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev multibyte characters in status line (was: lynx2.8.4dev.4)
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 09:01:39 +0900

From: Hataguchi Takeshi <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 17:28:14 +0900 (JST)

> I wrote a patch concerned with this and it seemed to work fine
> with ncurses4.2 and regular Slang 1.4.0.

I tested the patch just now.  It worked fine with Slang 1.3.9
as far as I tested.

Thank you very much and I understand that we should report
inconveniences we find.  Thanks again.

Regards,                        2000.7.9

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>