Re: lynx-dev Suppressing confirm after m

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Suppressing confirm after m
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:09:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Philip Webb wrote:
> 000713 Henry Nelson wrote:
> > You may be interested in:
> >   http://www.irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp/lynxdev/hacks/directowww.gz
> > Only the change to LYMainLoop.c is relevant to suppressing the y/n
>
> so why don't you submit the relevant bit as a patch for 2-8-4dev.nn ?

How about making it configurable?  I actually prefer the current
behavior.

The simplest way, without introducing YAOption, would be a variant
of the key action:

  #KEYMAP:m:MAIN_MENU           # Go to the main menu
  #KEYMAP:M:MAIN_MENU_NOPROMPT  # Go to the main menu without prompt

or

  #KEYMAP:m:MAIN_MENU_PROMPT    # Go to the main menu (prompts first)
  #KEYMAP:M:MAIN_MENU           # Go to the main menu (doesn't prompt)

I don't care what the default would be.

   Klaus