lynx-dev Danish translation (was: Lynx 2.8.3)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Danish translation (was: Lynx 2.8.3)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:47:13 -0400

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 10:47:06AM +0200, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
> I haven't noticed your presence on the lynx-dev list for a
> while so I hope that the offer you made in the message qouted
> above is still good. I have attached the Danish translation
> for lynx2.8.4dev3 here and would appreciate your help in
> getting it into the Lynx distribution.
> If you have the time - just at a quick glance - to pinpoint
> possible technical errors in the translation, i.e such that
> affect functionality in user interaction and appearance of
> messages I would appreciate that as well.
> Morten

Well, I've not been paying close attention to this matter lately
(skimming the list), and I've found a problem. There is a Danish
translation that was uploaded in June 2000 to the Translation Project
(see http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/maint/lynx/da.po) and copied
(by me) to the ISC site (http://lynx.isc.org/po/lynx-2.8.3.da.po). I
must have thought it was your work, Morten, and blindly passed it on.
So I have the dilemma of figuring out what to do with your work. I
apologize for any extra work you've done.

I'm also cc'ing the other translators, so you can hopefully work out who
is to be the lead on this. You've listed your team address in your work
as "da @ li.org" so perhaps this address should be the primary? You also
have mojo @ image.dk inside the translation file as your address; is
this current?

We could use your work for the 2.8.4 development, but I am not sure how
to resolve any of the other translation's differences (e.g., you have
"NB!" for "Alert", and they have "Advarsel!".

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
I ache therefore I am.  Or in my case, I am therefore I ache.