Re: lynx-dev Borland compiles

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Borland compiles
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:24:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 address@hidden wrote:

> In a recent note, Thomas E. Dickey said:
>
> > Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 07:41:00 -0400 (EDT)
> >
> > or data-related (I couldn't reproduce PG's bug report on Solaris, but
> > that may mean I'm not looking in the right place).
> >
> Well, I have a few local mods (work in progress; I'll try backing them out.)
> AFAIK, I'm using neither NCURSES nor SLANG; just whatever CURSES
> implementation
> came bundled with the respective OS.

I did build with all three (ncurses, slang and Solaris curses).
But it is not unusual to not see a problem when it is data-related.
(I expected to work more on the popup logic anyway - I estimate I'm
less than 1/3 done with that, but it should work well enough to
illustrate the idea and be moderately useful).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com