lynx-dev lynx email-sending: ask "cc" AFTER editing the email?

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev lynx email-sending: ask "cc" AFTER editing the email?
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:50:43 -0700 (PDT)

When I 'click' on an email: (?) url, it asks "cc?" as the
first thing it does.  But, that's too soon for me --
I'm not really ready to decide whether I want
to cc the thing (eg to ME) until AFTER I've composed the
thing.

Once I get going with the keyboard, who knows what my
little mind will come up with to say, what paths it will
traverse.

Thus, for me at least, I'm not READY to decide "cc" or not
until I've FINISHED the writing the thing.

Maybe the cc-question could be either MOVED or DUPLICATED
(with as default the user MIGHT have typed in for cc
at the earlier opportunity -- also giving him/her
opportunity to CHANGE the cc, "on second thought").

----

QUESTION: am I the ONLY person who likes this idea,
who thinks it would be a benefit to the user?

David