lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links

From: A. R. Vener
Subject: lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:25:04 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to Doug Kaufman and Thomas Dickey.
Installing  Thomas's latest ncurses and configuring
with --with-screen=ncurses did the trick.

Now I have an SSL compliant lynx browser, but one problem still remains.
This new lynx highlights every link on the screen whether it is
currently selected or not. The previous lynx only highlighted
the link that was seclected which is how I likew it.  Searching
the lynx.cfg file didn't turn up any clues about how to change this
behavior. I tried using the lynx.cfg file from my older lynx to see if
that fixed the problem but it didn't. I didn't see any relevant switch
or option in the confugre command help list. The only one that
cam close was one that switched between bold and underlined links.

So, any suggestions how I can get lynx to highlight only the current
link?

Thanks for all your help!

Rudy