Re: lynx-dev curses in Caldera

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev curses in Caldera
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 10:48:55 +0100 (BST)

> I'm trying to build a copy of lynx with SSL. I've
> installed openssl and retrieved the latest (lynx-cur.tgz)

You have a .com address with no obvious indication that you
are outside the scope of the RSA patent.  If this is true, you
cannot legally use openssl.  You need RSAREF for non-commerical use
and to buy a licence to the commercial RSA library for commercial use.

> Then I looked for curses and found several versions of libncurses.

Then configure Lynx to use ncurses (configure really ought to do this for
you).