Re: lynx-dev LYNX: "\": "WARNING: any changes will be lost!"

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: "\": "WARNING: any changes will be lost!"
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:04:53 +0400 (MSD)

22-Jul-2000 08:00 pAb-032871 wrote:

> Lynx doesn't seem to "know" whether you've typed or changed anything

1999-05-28 (2.8.2pre.8)
* when reloading/reparsing the document with forms, issue a warning only when
  user input is detected (forms content is changed from its default so
  information will be lost).  New function HText_HaveUserChangedForms() is
  called from HTReparse_document() and HTuncache_current_document() -LP