Re: lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links

From: A. R. Vener
Subject: Re: lynx-dev curses working but new problem with highlighted links
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:55:44 -0400 (EDT)

Doug,

I'll have to experiment with the lynx color option tonight.

I am not at all sure if the termcap I sent you is teh one that is
being picked up. I recompiled ncurses with terninfo and reinstalled it, then
rebuilt lynx.  The first difference I noticed was that the size of the new lynx
application had decreased from 1.8 megs to 1.7 megs.   Other than that there
was no difference in operation or screen appearance.  Still monochrome, still
reverse video on every link, whether selected or not.

How can I determine which terminal descriptor is actually being picked up for
a given application?  I did notice that when i recompiled and installed
ncurses to use terminfo it apparently updated the vt100 family of terminal
descriptors.  I also learned that I already had terminfo installed before
the ncurses was compiled since the configuration program found the database.

Is there a way to run lynx to specify a particular terminfo file to use?

Rudy