Re: lynx-dev lynx email-sending: ask "cc" AFTER editing the email?

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx email-sending: ask "cc" AFTER editing the email?
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:24:54 -0700

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 07:35:06PM +0200, Joris Dobbelsteen wrote:
> Won't using a 'special' HTML document a solution for this (here you can move
> between fields and most likely it won't require much code adding/rewriting
> (don't know it))
>
> Only a suggestion.....
>
> - Joris Dobbelsteen
>

> > >Maybe the cc-question could be either MOVED or DUPLICATED
> > >(with as default the user MIGHT have typed in for cc
> > >at the earlier opportunity -- also giving him/her
> > >opportunity to CHANGE the cc, "on second thought").
> >
> > >QUESTION: am I the ONLY person who likes this idea,
> >
> > No.  I would like something similar as well, but I thought
> > that was a function of the server, not the browser.
> >
> > Robert Morphis

(1) Please, what do you mean by "a 'special' HTML document"?

(2) and, that word "document" -- noun or verb?  Verb, it looks
    like, but then the sentence doesn't parse too well,
     unless "a 'special' HTML' *is* a noun (phrase), ie
     some construnct within HTML called "special".

     (am just learning html, am still only 1/3 through the book)

(3)  Thus (maybe only MY not understanding) I haven't a clue
     as to what you are saying.

(4)  Please explain?

THANKS!

David