lynx-dev address@hidden: scripts, anyone?]

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: lynx-dev address@hidden: scripts, anyone?]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:27:33 -0400

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com
ftp://dickey.his.com
--- Begin Message --- Subject: scripts, anyone? Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:09:40 -0700
I've taken an action item from the Evaluation, Repair, and
Transformation Tools Working Group of WAI to find out what (if anything)
can be done in the way of a tool that would help Lynx users access
Websites using JavaScript (now called EcmaScript?).

One tool we've discussed would parse the script and find whatever,
another would just look for things that did bad stuff like popping up
windows from left field, etc. - and mouseover, etc.

Any ideas?

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE