Re: lynx-dev <OT> slang

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev <OT> slang
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:36:04 +0900 (JST)

> Now that I have slang installed and lynx working nicely, could
> someone talk to me about what slang is?  The documentation was sketchy

The documentation is bundled separately, as with other programs, notably
bind.  You can get it ("slang1.4-doc.tar.bz2") from the same site that
you got the library from.

Too bad lynxdev won't consider separate distribution like that.  Of course
then we'd get questions like this from people who don't read the sketchy
documentation :)

__Henry