Re: lynx-dev problem solved

From: A. R. Vener
Subject: Re: lynx-dev problem solved
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:42:52 -0400 (EDT)

> That is the "magic" I was talking about.  BUT, don't slack off; your
> "problem [IS NOT REALLY] solved," as I am sure Tom will point out to
> you.  Slang is just covering up the gap between what your physical

In that case my problem has two possible solutions:
1) I can find an existing terminfo entry for the Telix Vt102 emulation.
2) I can locate a Vt100 emulator which does a better job of
   emulating the VT100 control set and is a better fit for the exitsing
   terminfo entries.
3) I can write an accurate terminfo entry for the
   Telix VT102 emulation.

I will try solutions 1 and 2 since I do not know the details of the Telix
emulation.  So...

New questions...
Is anyone on this list using Telix with VT102 and if so, which
terminfo entry are they using?   I tried every  vt100* in the terminfo/v/
directory without success.

Can anyone suggest a DOS terminal package which supports vt100/vt102 emulation
better than Telix's?

My terminfo manpage  seemed to make it all the way through. I sckipped to
the end to learn about the associated tools  (tic, infocmp, etc).