Re: lynx-dev reverse search

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev reverse search
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:35:29 +0900 (JST)

> I forsee alot of ifdef's and/or config options ... all of which *could*

Please try to avoid as much extraneous configuration options as possible.
Lynx used to be so simple and so slick.

> be done.  But is it really worth it?

P)rint option to view either rendered or source with "most" gives pretty
good search in both directions, and is it ever fast on machines short on
memory resources.  (I know it's not what you all want, but it's an
alternative that raises the question of programming hours vs. usefulness.)

__Henry