Re: Shell (was: Re: lynx-dev More discussion about javascript)

From: A. R. Vener
Subject: Re: Shell (was: Re: lynx-dev More discussion about javascript)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:40:00 -0400 (EDT)

Check out shellworld.com and shellyeah.net

Also, for free network access I use freeatlast.com from my
Linux box. I did need someone with a Win95 PC to register
mmy login and password, but the registration process
provided two local phone numbers, two DNS addresses and
modification of the ppp scripts was trivial.

Rudy