Re: lynx-dev Still learning about what Goes Wrong.

From: Mike Castle
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Still learning about what Goes Wrong.
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:15:08 -0500

On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 04:24:56PM -0500, Martin McCormick wrote:
>         I have always been able to read anything on that site
> that was text to start with and I always knew what link was
> highlighted, etc.  In other words, it works as well as one would
> expect a very busy web site to work.

Have you, perchance, emailed them and let them know how much you appreciate
the work they put into making the page accessible?  I'm certain that such a
site would love such feed back.  Especially if the maintainer of the site
ever needs support from the user community (or the boss the make sure they
do things right).

>         Is there some sort of flag or switch in MS Frontpage that
> controls whether mouse clicks or some other device is used?

Again, perhaps emailling them and ask them?  Explain your situation.  Maybe
they will do an story on it.

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all