Re: lynx-dev problem with select option in Japanese form

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev problem with select option in Japanese form
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 17:49:22 +0900

From: Henry Nelson <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:03:17 +0900 (JST)

> If you have Japanese display capabilities take a look at:
>     http://www.irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp/biorec/DOC/popform.html
> Hit return on the first [endo-mame] to expand the select option box.
> If you move down to _soba_ or _kyukan_, doesn't the display become
> corrupted?

I checked but it seemed the display did not become corrupted.

> I'm still using Lynx 2.8.4dev.4, compiled with Slang-1.4.1 (kanji
> support=1), gcc version 2.7.2.3 on Solaris 2.6.

I use Lynx 2.8.4dev.6 with the patch "multibyte characters
in status line" of Hataguchi-san on Linux(Debian).

Slang is of 1.3.9 and gcc of 2.95.2 (perhaps).

BTW, I am a bit surprised that such an examination is open
to public ;-)

Best Regards,                2000.8.2

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>