Re: lynx-dev <select></select> problem

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev <select></select> problem
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:32:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 address@hidden wrote:

> In a recent note, Dominique Asselineau said:
> > Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:17:50 +0200
> > Lynx hangs when a value is selected (right key) or the current value
> > is left (left key).
> >
> > I compiled Lynx 2.8.4dev6 with gcc on solaris.
> > Is this problem known ? I did not see it in archive.
> >
> Is this possibly the same as:
>
> File that you are currently viewing
>
>    Linkname: Re: lynx-dev Crash in popup menu

I didn't think of that - could be (it's not unlikely since we haven't
found all of the symptoms for that bug).  I'll have a new set in the
next patch (I've spent the past couple of sessions merging the popup-list
navigation from LYForms.c and LYOptions.c to reuse in the name-completion
popup).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com