Re: lynx-dev LYNX: do the "override?" msg FIRST (as well as at end?)

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: do the "override?" msg FIRST (as well as at end?)
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 12:23:44 -0700

In "Re: lynx-dev LYNX: do the "override?" msg FIRST (as well as at end?)"
[05/Aug/2000 Sat 08:41:12]
James Phillips wrote:

> > > <SNIP!>
       ^^^^^ [Ditto]

> The "big 2" change the colour of visited links, which would fix this
> problem.
> May be difficult with only 4 colours though (VT100); and useless for
> blind users.
>
> -James

That would require persistant caching, or at the very least a
persistent "Vlinks list" to remember visited links across sessions.
Lynx doesn't use either of these.

Would changing the colour of visited links within the current
Lynx session be useful?  I'm not too keen on the idea -- actually,
my display is B & W, although I think the terminal emulation supports
colour -- just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else does.

                          Patrick
                <mailto:address@hidden>