Re: lynx-dev LYNX: any HACKS to make site think lynx handles FRAMES?

From: James Phillips
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: any HACKS to make site think lynx handles FRAMES?
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 07:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

You probably checked this, but did you try following the Frame:
links?
I encounter a lot of pages on the internet that assume if you can
read the contents of the frameset your browser can't handle frames...

David wrote:
<SNIP>
> Anyway, I'm at this site, and their search engine, one link away,
> says I have to have ability to do frames.
>
> So, no searching done!
>
> TOO BAD!
>
> Any hints?
>
> David

=====
James Phillips
***Cut through the HYPE!: try the LYNX browser***
DOS/Win32: http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.html
MacOS: http://www.lirmm.fr/~gutkneco/maclynx/
UNIXish/other ports: http://lynx.browser.org