lynx-dev Bad html documents

From: Shane Wegner
Subject: lynx-dev Bad html documents
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 21:56:48 -0700

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is possible in Lynx or not but
can't find aany documentation for it if it is.  There are a
lot of web documents which are unusable by links and I am
wondering if it is possible to edit the document in place.

For example.

<a
href="openwin('http://www.foo.bar/mydocument.html')">Click
here</a>

Probably not valid java but anyway the point is can I edit
an html document from links and have it load that edited
copy in place?  It'd be useful to change those <input
type="hidden"> fields as well?

Cheers,
Shane

--