Re: lynx-dev Read/write mail with lynx

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Read/write mail with lynx
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 08:07:56 -0400

On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 01:48:18PM +0200, Martin Schweizer wrote:
> Hello
> How do I configure lynx to read/write mails with fetchmail or pop-server?

Lynx is acting as a mail client - but only for sending mail

(I'm using fetchmail, for example, and mutt on "this" machine).  Lynx isn't
integrated in any sense with that - I have the impression you're asking to have
Lynx invoke fetchmail to read incoming mail

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com