lynx-dev Lynx on DOS

From: Bob Izenberg
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx on DOS
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 01:38:52 -0500

The message below from "Smith, Tim"
<address@hidden> was forwarded
by the list moderator.

 I am trying to get the Lynx browser to work on an MS-DOS ver 6.22
workstation.  I am running the MS DOS TCP/IP Client now for connectivity to
our network.  I have a 3COM 3c905b NIC.  When I try to run Lynx is says no
packet driver loaded.  I downloaded 3Com's packet driver (3c90xpd.com) but
can't seem to make it work.  What am I doing wrong?  Where/when/how  do I
load the packet driver?  Thanks for any help.

Tim Smith