lynx-dev Lynx on Win NT 2000 machines sucessefully installed, but no SS

From: Bob Izenberg
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx on Win NT 2000 machines sucessefully installed, but no SSSl support...
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:24:28 -0500

The message below from Admir Trakic
<address@hidden> was forwarded
by the list moderator.

Lynx people,

Sorry to desturb your mailing list, but I just have no idea how to proceed
with my problem. As subject of this mail presents my current problem lays
with openning a SSL sites like https://domain.tld which truly bothers me a
lot. I've seen certain patches for Linux machines only, but this not
satisfyes my needs since at my work we are running win200 :-(

Just to make my problem described in detail, I have installed Lynx as
pre-compiled version  and my \lynx.bat looks like this(as described in
README):

--------------
@ECHO OFF
set term=vt100
set home=c:\lynx_w32
set temp=c:\tmp
set lynx_cfg=c:\lynx_w32\lynx.cfg
c:\lynx_w32\lynx.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

All links to zipped patches all simular files are welcome from Lynx gurus!

     Best regards

     Admir Trakic
 |    Copenhagen, Denmark       |
 |    home: (+45)32 55 45 75    |