lynx-dev Lynx and automatic retrieval of SSL page

From: Giuseppe Marullo
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx and automatic retrieval of SSL page
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 05:47:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello to all,
just subscribed, I am in a hurry and I had no time to
lurk at the list so please don't flame me if this is
answered elsewhere. I really searched the net but ...

I need to download pages that are after a form
requesting a code.
The pages are SSL encrypted and I succesfully used
Lynx to autenticate, get the page that requests the
additional code and I see the pages to download.
I would like to achieve the same thing automagically
using a script but I am unable to find a way to
"inject" the keystrokes in Lynx.
Is there a way to "automate" lynx?

The URL after the code submission looks the same so
I can't use the trick to submit it instead the
starting one...

TIA,

       Giuseppe Marullo
address@hidden