Re: lynx-dev installation problem

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev installation problem
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:44:31 -0400

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 02:49:00PM -0400, Larry W. Virden wrote:
> Re: is this solaris
>
> Yes - sorry.  It is sparc/solaris (2.6).

I've 2.7 at home and 2.5/2.6 at work (but permissions are something that
I overlook sometimes because I often use an alternate installer that
bypasses permissions.

> I've not yet tried to configure and build this version on sparc/solaris 8 -
> is that a configure that would be useful to test as well?

I don't think so - I should check/see if I can reproduce this.  (I'm working
on vile now, expect to go to lynx next - the past week's been mostly in
ncurses...)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com