Re: lynx-dev How to find "altURL" in this html/javascript?

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How to find "altURL" in this html/javascript?
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:24:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>On Sun, Oct 15, 2000 at 04:28:37PM -0700, Matt Ackeret wrote:
>>
>> I sure hope *someone* adds some JavaScript capability to a text mode browser.
>
>there's two aspects: making some limited JavaScript capability that can
>generate fragments of html (document.write calls) and interaction
>(handling mouse events).  I don't think anyone's going to spend a lot
>of time on the latter.

Note I said "a text mode browser", not necessarily Lynx..  (i.e. I suspect
it's slightly likelier to happen in links).

Plus, I can imagine handling "mouse" events using something like lynx's
(or links') current link navigation.. when you move onto a link it does
the 'mouseover' thing, and when you hit return on a link, it does the
onclick part.