lynx-dev OT: Trouble with lynx and chapters.ca

From: Shane Wegner
Subject: lynx-dev OT: Trouble with lynx and chapters.ca
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 00:24:42 -0700

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a Lynx problem or a problem with
chapters.ca but has anyone been able to get it working.
When logging in, it just sends me back to the login screen;
looping when the password is correct and giving the correct
error when the password is incorrect.

The problem appears to be that when the forma is submited,
it uses a 301 redirect.  However, the w3m browser seems to
work fine, as does every other I've tried including
Netscape, and MSIE5.

If anyone can suggest how to get around this under lynx, I
would appreciate it.

Regards,
Shane

--