Re: lynx-dev How to find "altURL" in this html/javascript?

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How to find "altURL" in this html/javascript?
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:59:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 01:10:34AM -0500, Fiber McGee wrote:
>> The message below from David Combs
>> <address@hidden> was forwarded
>> by the list moderator.
>> >Uh (stupid question), what is "links"?
>> >Never heard of it.
>it's like w3m, but with fewer comments and more hardcoded stuff.

Sounds like you're biased against it.  I will admit I'm biased for it,
at least compared to w3m.  links is my second favorite text-based web
browser..  admittedly for completely cosmetic reasons..  pages with
tables and frames require fewer gymnastics on the part of the user compared
to lynx.

Check out the site at http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mikulas/links/
(I got it in a lynx bookmark.. heh)

you can also sign up for the links developer mailing list..  It's lower
volume than the lynx one.