Re: lynx-dev Anyone ever tried debris?

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Anyone ever tried debris?
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:47:42 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Larry W. Virden wrote:

not yet (at least they are still comparing to lynx ;-).

but I don't like the misleading descriptions "and fast" here, for
instance, or the comments in the others we've noted that implicitly
claim that lynx doesn't do color, etc.

(sloppy documentation <--> sloppy code)

> debris is a free text mode HTML browser package. It provides support
> for tables and forms. It is a secure environment suited for public
> terminals, and is small (only 25% of the size of lynx) and fast.
>
> changes:
> Fixes for a table formatting bug and an HTML comment parsing bug.

(comments aren't the hardest thing to process in HTML, either ;-)

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com