lynx-dev Msn redirection

From: Mark Sutton
Subject: lynx-dev Msn redirection
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 11:02:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi .. Has anyone seen this. I wanted to see how Lynx would handle the
microsoft super tracking, er user experience customizing system. I had looked
at this before but strange things happened so I left it alone.
I thought I would try it again. It's supposed to work like this, the link
http://www.linkexchange.com/  redirects you to
http://www.bcentral.com/ledefault.asp  which sets a test cookie and redirects to
http://msid.msn.com/mps_id_sharing/redirect.asp?www.bcentral.com/ledefault.asp
Where you get customized, and bounced back and forth .. what ever
HTMIME is unable to pick up the redirection at
http://www.bcentral.com/ledefault.asp

HTTP/1.1 302 Redirect
HTFormat: Constructing stream stack for message/x-http-redirection to www/prese
nt
HTFormat: Looking up presentation for message/x-http-redirection to www/present
StreamStack: found weak wildcard match: www/present
FindPresentation: found exact match: message/x-http-redirection
StreamStack: found exact match: message/x-http-redirection
StreamStack: Returning "MIMEParser"
HTMIME:  Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0