Re: lynx-dev NLS

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev NLS
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:22:28 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:

> Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
> >
> > > In other words it should be removed both from
> > > ftp://lynx.isc.org/lynx-2.8.3/po
> > > and from the 2.8.3 archive that contains the message files. In
> > > the latter case this fr.po file will actually prevent Lynx from
> > > compiling if you enable NLS..
> >
> > no - the configure script defaults to compiling whatever is bundled in the
> > po directory.
>

> I must correct you:

I suppose so (I have a local copy of fr.po which I've used for testing -
I'll check that it's still the same as the one on the ftp site).  My copy
compiles, of course.

> He did not respond to mine either - but hopefully he is reading
> his mail ;)
>
> Contact addresses can be found in one of the info files in the
> rpm archives if anyone cares to look. I only have Debian and
> SuSE cdroms myself.
>

> What do you think of my suggestions?

well, I agree with them in general - will work on that some (I'm very
slow right now due to several projects requiring time - have been
packaging some programs for a cdrom which has a deadline)

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com