Re: lynx-dev Is there a way to get even simplier output from -dump?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Is there a way to get even simplier output from -dump?
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:32:32 -0500 (EST)

`From: Philip Webb <address@hidden>

    001115 Thomas E. Dickey wrote:
    > On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Larry W. Virden wrote:
    >> If I want the text of an html with no 'footnote'
indication
    >> of where links appear on the page (those [1] type
markings)
    >> what command line flags do I need?
    > From a quick reading of the code, I think you cannot:

    someone is missing something:
    isn't it just  LINKS_ARE_NUMBERS:TRUE  in  lynx.cfg ?

I suppose that I can build a specialized cfg file for this - it
is unfortunately in my mind that this is controlled only from a
cfg and no from a command line, but I understand that I can
always hack the code to add a flag if it becomes too much a
nuisance...

--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this