Re: lynx-dev ouch! typo

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev ouch! typo
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:51:26 -0500 (EST)

From: Philip Webb <address@hidden>

    of course,  DEFAULT_KEYPAD_MODE_IS_NUMBERS_AS_ARROWS:TRUE
... (grimace)

Is there a reason, other than historical (hysterical?) reasons,
that lynx continues to have an option that controls output
display format with the name keypad mode in it?  To me, even
as a long term lynx user, that makes me think of input related
functionality, not output related functionality...

--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this