Re: lynx-dev invalid-cookie bug/feature

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: Re: lynx-dev invalid-cookie bug/feature
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:12:00 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Philip Webb wrote:
>having told Lynx that i never want a cookie from Yahoo (reading today's news),
>i am continually being asked if i want to accept an invalid cookie
>from one of its subsidiary pages (UK news).
>
>we all know that `No means no': which part of `Never' does Lynx not understand?

Well, I want to be able to find info about that cookie *at that moment*,
I mailed about this a while ago.

If the info is prepended by some canned language of WHY this is a bad
cookie and such so I can just copy/paste it to the wells fargo webmaster
(where I see it every time I log in), that would be even better.