lynx-dev Distribution of SSL-enabled lynx

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Distribution of SSL-enabled lynx
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:27:11 -0800 (PST)

No one has commented on my question from 29 October 2000 in regard to
restrictions on distribution of SSL-enabled lynx. Now that the RSA
patent has expired and US export regulations have eased, does anyone
see problems with licensing conflicts, etc. if I were to distribute
a binary of SSL-enabled lynx for DOS (compiled without idea or rc5,
using openssl)?
                           Doug

__
Doug Kaufman