Re: lynx-dev Lynx for braille users in UK

From: Lloyd Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx for braille users in UK
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 22:47:05 -0500

You should go to
  http://jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/index.html
and get a copy of Lynx.  I would recommend 2.8.3.  You will need to
follow some instructions in the Readme file to make sure you have a
temp environment variable set.  You should also set up a start page
in the Lynx.cfg file, so it can successfully go onto the net.

On Sat, 02 Dec 2000 20:14:36 -0600, Fiber McGee wrote:

>The message below from address@hidden
>was forwarded by one of the list maintainers.
>
>>I'm trying to get a copy of Lynx to use to test out a website I am designing
>>for braille users and people who are visually impaired.  Please could you
>>tell me which version would be suitable for use with Win98 and where if at
>>all possible I could download it from.
>>Thank you very much.
>>Yours sincerely,
>>Sue Hamer

Braille is the solution to the digital divide.
Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
home:  <address@hidden> <http://lras.home.sprynet.com/>
Work:  <address@hidden>         <http://www.loc.gov/nls/>