lynx-dev problem to use a site

From: Fiber McGee
Subject: lynx-dev problem to use a site
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:59 -0600

The message below from BERNARD SCHWEITZER
<address@hidden> was forwarded by one of the
list maintainers.
The login and password mentioned in the message
have been obscured.  Please contact Mr. Schweitzer
directly if you need more detail.

Hello,

I currently use the lastest version of Lynx stored on
www.rahul.net/dkaufman on 19 october 2000. I've a problem to use the
site:

httm://download.mcafee.com/upgrades/userftp2.asp

I can acces to the menu allowing me to enter my Product ID and my
PASSWORD. I enter them normally, then I choose SUBMIT, and I press
ENTER. The problem is that I obtain an empty page. I know that this
page is not empty, because it allows me to download
VirusScan's upgrades. Could you try to solve the problem, please?

I give my Product ID and my Password.

PRODUCT ID: <login removed>

PASSWORD: <password removed>

I know that I've the right to use them, because Network Associates
has confirmed it.

Thank you very much for your help!

BERNARD SCHWEITZER