lynx-dev Windows CE version?

From: Fiber McGee
Subject: lynx-dev Windows CE version?
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 13:33:59 -0600

The message below from address@hidden
was forwarded by one of the list maintainers.

Hi,

I'm a Windows CE user and miss the quick browsing that Lynx provides me when I'm on the desktop. It would seem to me that the Windows Powered platform would be the perfect place to port Lynx to because it has limited resources, supports the Win32 TCP/PPP functions, and is fully 32-bit. I'm not a programmer but has anyone given any thought to this?

Thanks,

Matt Sheffield