Re: lynx-dev Telnet Server for NT

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Telnet Server for NT
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:09:44 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Paul Casey wrote:

> I was getting a SIGSEGV error when I tried to run lynx, so I emailed them
> and they sent me the following:
>
> >   If you are trying to run the lynx browser, it will not run in version 2.6
> > or version 3.0 of slnet.

? (a segmentation violation shouldn't be related to the telnet server,
either).  If they can't give a more lucid description of the problem,
they probably don't know what they're talking about.

It would be nice to know the cause of the problem.

> It sort of ticked me off  --$500 later :)
>
> Paul

T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com
ftp://dickey.his.com