Re: lynx-dev NLS

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev NLS
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 13:40:06 +0100

Webmaster Jim <address@hidden> wrote:

> The ISC HTTP site side of the same:
>
> 106k 20000603    ./lynx-2.8.3.da.po

This one should be deleted. It's a very rough draft with only
about 20% of messages translated. Just remove it.

> 166k 20000719    ./lynx-2.8.4.da.po

I'm sorry about this one: it was actually the very first
version I did from a template file in one of the packages in
the 2.8.4 series -- but I never updated the po-file so it is in
fact just a 2.8.3 version (oops ;-)). Just delete it, I'll make
a 2.8.4 translation once the final release is out.

The same thing applies to the files in the ftp archive.

Regards,

Morten

--
"I don't like money actually, but it quiets my nerves." (Joe Louis)