lynx-dev Mailing Links (was Re: [icab] Something else...) (fwd)

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: lynx-dev Mailing Links (was Re: [icab] Something else...) (fwd)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:27:15 -0800 (PST)

maybe someone may care that lynx doesn't do this either..

links says that I have no mailto configured so presumably it's doing
more than lynx is..  (I know of no easy way I can configure ALL of my
web browsers, etc., to just use *pine* as an emailer, and still save
outgoing mail in my sent-mail folder..etc..  This is really one of the
VERY few times where GUI programs seem to interact better than UNIX
programs..  Though maybe because I'm running these programs simultaneously
under screen affects the situation.)

address@hidden