Re: lynx-dev address@hidden: ]

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: lynx-dev address@hidden: ]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:43:54 -0700

In "lynx-dev address@hidden: ]"
[21/Jan/2001 Sun 07:00:51]
Thomas Dickey wrote:

> this is only the second time in the past three years that someone has
> complained about this (is it a real issue? - I used Scott's background
> and found it readable)

[many headers snipped]

> From: Earl Kinmonth <address@hidden>
>
> The background you use on the Lynx home page makes the text damn difficult
> to read on many lap top screens. It seems ironic that a page for a TEXT
> based browser would use an obnoxious graphic....

Maybe, but I kind of *like* that sort of irony. . .

Please, Lynx has a lot of home pages.  Which one was he talking
about?  I couldn't find an URL and I would like to see it [may
have already, but not in NS].

> EHK

                             Patrick
                   <mailto:address@hidden>
                <http://www.island.net/~pboylan/>

        "It's not a `program' anymore.  It's wildlife."
                                -- Invizigothe