Re: lynx-dev address@hidden: ]

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev address@hidden: ]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:21:24 -0500

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 12:43:54PM -0700, Patrick wrote:
> > to read on many lap top screens. It seems ironic that a page for a TEXT
> > based browser would use an obnoxious graphic....
>
> Maybe, but I kind of *like* that sort of irony. . .
I think it's an issue with the display.

> Please, Lynx has a lot of home pages.  Which one was he talking
> about?  I couldn't find an URL and I would like to see it [may
> have already, but not in NS].
see
        http://lynx.isc.org/release/

The release pages on lynx.isc.org are copied from the ones on sol.slcc.edu;
when I started maintaining those I simply updated the existing ones.  So
this issue is at least 4 years old (roughly a year longer than I've been
making the release pages).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com