Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.17

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.17
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:44:58 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001 address@hidden wrote:

> In a recent note, address@hidden said:
> What I was thinking of was:
>
> 2000-08-03 (2.8.4dev.7)
> * correct logic in LYsubwindow(), which called delwin() with a null WINDOW
>   pointer -PG, TD
>
>    Linkname: Re: lynx-dev <select></select> problem
>
>         > File that you are currently viewing
> >    Linkname: Re: lynx-dev Crash in popup menu
>
> -- not a very close match.  I'll investigate further.

thanks.  I'm not sure where to look - but just for a start, check if
you're using pnoutrefresh by doing 'nm' on the executable.  It's
possible there's a path through the initialization that does not set
LYwin in LYCurses.c (though you wouldn't get much output in that
case).  Changing the line that does a 'newpad()' call to setting
LYwin to stdscr is a quick way to simulate the older configuration.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com