lynx-dev 2.8.4dev.18 random crashes

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev 2.8.4dev.18 random crashes
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:05:32 -0200

Hi. I get random crashes with this version. 2.8.4dev.15 didn't
crash.

All I get is:

A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.8.4dev.18

Please notify your system administrator to confirm a bug, and
if confirmed, to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
have concise descriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
the problem, the operating system name with version number, the
TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.

Do NOT mail the core file if one was generated.

Lynx now exiting with signal:  11

zsh: abort      lynx

No core files, and ulimit shows unlimited. I tried using trace
but in 2 minutes got 15Mb!

Built with --enable-warnings --with-ssl --with-screen=ncurses
--disable-bibp-urls --disable-menu-options
--enable-color-style --enable-prettysrc --enable-read-eta
--enable-source-cache --enable-cgi-links --enable-nsl-fork
--with-zlib --disable-gopher --disable-dired

Using glibc 2.2.2, gcc 2.95.3.test3 (should be the final
2.95.3), and binutils 2.10.91.0.2.

IIRC 2.8.4dev.15 was built with glibc 2.2, gcc 2.95.2, and
binutils 2.10.1.0.2.

How can I help, if a problem with Lynx?

--
Frédéric L. W. Meunier - http://www.pervalidus.net/