lynx-dev Lynx window resize problem

From: Jim Meyer
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx window resize problem
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:43:44 -0800

 Hi,

I really appreciate Lynx because I can automate it with Tcl/Expect; however, I
ran into a problem after accessing http://www.datek.com and then trying to get
a free quote. Error message follows:

                                    Datek Online
   You have reached this page because an error occured as a result of resizing
your
   browser window. Hit the reload button at the top of your browser window to
   correct the problem.

I tried Contrl R and Contrl W but that does not resolve the problem. Any
suggestions about how to get beyond this problem? It appears that large
portions of this site have the same problem. I don't want to open an account
until I can figure out whats going on.

Any help gladly accepted.....

Jim Meyer